Engage Real Followers on Instagram
May 20 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$55
There’s a difference between being on Instagram and using Instagram to boost business. Instagram is a powerful social platform for small businesses selling visually appealing products or services. Feature your brand to followers while using trending hashtags to expand your reach.
Instagram is an incredibly powerful social media platform—the second most engaged network after Facebook. Learn tools and tactics to engage with your audience and how to turn conversations into conversions.
Here’s a quick taste of some of the topics we’ll discuss:
- The benefits of Instagram for visual small businesses
- Setting up an appealing Instagram account
- Establishing a recognisable, desirable brand—in every post
- Gaining a strong, relevant following
- Rules and etiquette—how and how not to behave on Instagram
This workshop is for small business owners who want to:
- Start an Instagram account for their small business
- Grow an Instagram following
- Better utilise Instagram for their small business
The one-off membership cost of $55 provides you with access to the series of workshops, mentoring and webinars.
**If you have previously registered for the program and paid $55, please call MIC on (03) 94901402 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for the unique coupon code to register for this workshop**