Strengthening Business Practices
August 31 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pmFree
The aim of this workshop is to help small business owners who want short term, constructive advice to support business recovery as well as tools for longer-term future crisis planning.
The topics covered include:
- Learn why personal resilience is important for business owners or managers
- How business resilience is different to personal resilience
- Explore some personal resilience tools
- Business risk awareness and prevention
- How best to respond to emergency and crisis
This workshop is being held in conjunction with our neighbours Nillumbik Shire Council and presented by Business Victoria.
Wednesday 31 August 2022
9:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Level 3, 1 Flintoff Street Greensborough Vic 3088