Looking after yourself is looking after your business
Wellbeing and Mental Health Support
Wellbeing and Mental Health Support is available for free for all Victorian small businesses through Partners in Wellbeing. Receive one-to-one support to improve your wellbeing if you’re worried about your business, as well as free access to business advisers and financial counsellors. Telephone hotline 1300 375 330 (9am to 10pm weekdays). Find out more
Together with AccessEAP we invite you to view recorded webinars that support your mental health. Viewed in your own time, the webinars tackle stress awareness, common mental health issues, tips to look after yourself and where to access further support.
The suite of webinars includes:
Mental Health Awareness
- What is mental health?
- Common mental health issues
- What prevents people from seeking help
- Supporting an employee with mental health issues
- Practical tips for having a conversation: CARE
- Where to access further support