Local economic prospects are good, with solid competitive strengths including:
- Significant established businesses;
- A diverse range of operators and industries;
- Vibrant activity centres;
- A strong entrepreneurial culture; and
- Established regional links.
Banyule has well-developed transport links, parklands, vibrant retail centres and dining experiences, heritage and cultural attractions, world class health and educational facilities and diverse recreational and sporting facilities. All of these factors, coupled with Council’s pro-business focus, make Banyule a great place to do business.