Supporting and Developing a Vibrant Precinct
The Heidelberg West Business Park (HWBP) is located on the western side of the City of Banyule, just south of the La Trobe University within the Olympia Ward. The Business Park has long been a hub for industrial and commercial businesses in Banyule. Now positioned within La Trobe’s National Employment and Innovation Cluster, the estate has evolved to accommodate a more diverse range of industry and business.
Home to over 600 diverse businesses with manufacturing, construction, automotive and wholesaling representing the majority of business, HWBP has one of the highest concentrations
of jobs in Melbourne’s north east and has the potential to become an even greater magnet for investment, jobs services and business.
HWBP plays a significant role in the economic and business development within Banyule. Efforts to engage and connect business owners in the park has seen the recent formation of the Heidelberg West Business Park Association – a collective formed to ensure the business park continues to thrive. Council is working with the Association to initiate street improvements, install banners and improve the amenity and appearance of the business park.
- Final Report – Heidelberg West Business Monitor – 2016
- 2016 Business Monitor Summary Heidelberg West Industrial Estate
- La-Trobe National Employment Cluster Brochure
- Graffiti – Adopt YOUR Space – Who Do You Call – 2016
- Banyule Business Guide
- Victorian Planning Authority, La Trobe National Employment Cluster
- Banyule City Council, Traffic List of Frequently Asked Questions
- Victoria Police, Business Security Advice