We’d like your feedback on the Rediscover Local outdoor dining parklets (like the one above) that have popped up on Burgundy Street, Heidelberg; Upper Heidelberg Rd, Ivanhoe; and Silverdale Rd, Eaglemont.
We want to hear from you so we can better understand:
- The positive and negative impacts of the parklets to both the community and businesses;
- Any long-term benefits in retaining the parklets on an ongoing basis.
Why is this project important?
- To understand current usage of the parklets (by the cafes, restaurants and patrons)
- To understand user experience of the parklets including walkability, active transport impacts
- To understand visitor/shopper experience of the areas surrounding the parklets
- To determine traders’ views on impact of parklets on their business operation
- To determine traders’ views on the possible future of the parklets
- To determine traders’ views on expansion to purposes
- To determine user and traders’ views on reconfiguring/altering spaces during colder months
- To understand councillors’ views.
Ways you can have your say
Have your say via our online survey until Friday 14 May 2021
Attend a community pop-up near you:
- Upper Heidelberg Rd, Ivanhoe
- Thursday 13 May, 3:00pm to 4:30pm @ Gotham Doughnuts
- Saturday 15 May, 11am – 12:30pm @Cafe Strada/Andiamo
- Burgundy St, Heidelberg
- Thursday 13 May, 9am to 10:30am @ The Alleyway
- Saturday 15 May, 4:30pm to 6pm @ Elia Greek Tavern/ Little Black pig and Sons
- Silverdale Rd, Eaglemont
- Thursday 13 May, 12:00pm to 1:30pm @ Eaglemont Cellars
- Saturday 15 May, 2:00pm to 3:30pm @ Eaglemont Cellars