Elevate your Personal Branding with MIC
August 16 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
These workshops are provided by Melbourne Innovation Centre via zoom online – and are free for the month of August!
This workshop will help you develop a strong personal brand; one that communicates your brand values, mission and bigger vision to the world with integrity and authenticity.
Learn the process for defining the key aspects of your personal brand that will make an impact on growing your audience and the strategy for applying this throughout all areas of your business. The aim? To help you build expertise, credibility, community and elevate your personal brand.
Here’s a quick taste of some of the topics we’ll discuss:
- Intro : An overview and examples on strong personal brands from various industries
- How a strong personal brand can grow your business or be used to promote a service or product
- Exercise: Defining your personal brand vision and mission
- Exercise: Defining your personal brand values
- Practices, must dos and strategies on how to apply your personal brand values, vision, passions and mission in your branding
- for cultivating authenticity
- for building trust on your website
- for building credibility online via social media
- for a strong product or serviced based offering
- for creating strong networks and communities
- Exercise: Determining clear next steps and key actions that are aligned with your personal brand
Register for this online workshop to elevate your personal brand.