Before you start
The Banyule Business Guide provides information and support for businesses, including demographic information, training and business development and business networking opportunities.
You can now receive guidance on the types of permits and registration you may need, providing you have the following details:
- A business concept
- Details of the services your business offers and operational thinking
- Location and
- Any works that need to be undertaken at the site
Once we receive your contact, we get in touch with you to discuss your case. We then seek consultation from relevant departments and respond to you with information you need to get started on your permit application.
Have a business concept
Understand your idea, service, location and works that may be required to be undertaken.
Submit your application
Fill in our Small Business Permit Assist form with information required to understand your position.
We’re in contact
We’ll reach out to the various departments required and be in contact with you to discuss your concept further.
What is Small Business Permit Assist?
Whether you’re just starting out, looking to relocate, or change existing operations, our Business Concierge Officer is your one point of contact at council for permits.
Designed to cut down on red tape our Economic Development Officers can guide you through:
- The types of permits and registrations you may need
- What documentation and supporting information is needed to lodge complete permits and registration applications
- An indication of the aspects of your business idea that generally align with policy or could introduce complexity if you do apply for permits and registration
- Business planning or support services
Latest News & Updates
The latest updates from the City of Banyule. Stories, photos, and videos about our local area.