Watsonia Shopping Centre
Location of Centre:
The Watsonia Shopping Centre is located 16 kilometres from the city, running approximately 600m along the western side of Watsonia Road, and being accessible via the Greensborough bypass.
- Watsonia Shopping Centre is a well located convenient, friendly and easily reached shopping strip. Ample parking supplemented by good train and bus services and bike lanes provide easy access to all shops.
- The strength of the centre is its variety and diversity. There are the traditional with a range of shops and services such as Supermarkets, Post Office, Newsagency, Chemists, Cafes, Butchers, Bakeries, Deli, Trophy Shop and a cosmopolitan selection of takeaway shops.
- Further to this all your personal and domestic requirements are not overlooked with computer services, hairdressers, specialised beauty therapies, car dealerships, bikes, car, giftwares and home wares.
- The centre boasts a major train station and a large well established modern RSL club and a beautiful Library. There is also a good blend of Dynamic Professional Services that includes CBA Bank, Chiropractic, Optometrist, Medical and Dental Services. Well established Legal, Accounting and Financial Planning practices are also there to provide expertise as required.
- Watsonia Shopping Centre has over 65 businesses. More recently the Watsonia Shopping Centre has undergone a range of improvements & upgrades including a new improved Streetscape and the introduction of a refurbished and expanded Post Office plus a range of new traders.
M: 0438 505 189 E: email@example.com
Hesham Mobarek – Watsonia Pharmacy