- This event has passed.
How to Create and Plan Content for your Business
May 13, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
As a small business, you’ll never stop creating content. Website copy, product images, blog posts, social media posts, marketing videos, event listings, business articles—the list goes on. It’s all important but can quickly feel like it gets in the way of running your business. This workshop will show you simple and effective tools for planning, creating, and managing your content.
The other option is to outsource your content creation. This can be a sensible, efficient use of your time and money, if you would otherwise spend too long doing it yourself with mediocre results. This workshop will also go through how to find good copywriters, photographers, videographers, designers, and web developers without breaking the bank.
Here’s a quick taste of some of the topics we’ll discuss:
- Create a content plan for your business
- Repurpose content to reduce workload
- Use different types of media to create content
- Outsource content—where to find reliable copywriters?
This online workshop is for small business owners who want to:
- More effectively attract and engage customers with content
- Plan a content schedule that’s relevant to your audience
- Learn tools and resources to ease the burden of creating content