- This event has passed.
Low Cost Marketing Tools for your Small Business
April 9, 2020 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
Countless tools exist to assist with your online marketing. Whatever your need, there is likely a tool to help you: creating high-quality visual content, optimising landing pages, reviewing analytics, managing social media posts, and much more.
Many such tools are free or low-cost. This workshop will walk you through the best and most affordable tools to assist with your online marketing, including Hootsuite for scheduling and posting on social media, Canva for creating attractive designs, and Unsplash for a range of free stock photos.
Here’s a quick taste of some of the topics discussed:
- Improve the quality and reach of your online marketing
- Create a strong sales funnel to capture interested members of your audience
- Better analyse the results of your marketing to refine and improve your efforts
This online workshop is for small business owners who want to:
- Increase their digital literacy by becoming familiar with various marketing tools
- Market their business more efficiently with online tools
- Save money on expensive marketing methods with low-cost alternatives
Register for this online workshop to improve your online marketing with low cost tools for your small business.
The replay for this Online Workshop will be available for one week only, this will be accessible to those who have registered for this particular Online Workshop.