Profile Building and Networking on LinkedIn
July 24 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm$55
LinkedIn is one of the first platforms people visit to learn more about you. Think of it as a modern resume, a personal profile that will help you build strong professional networks. Having a LinkedIn profile can position you as an influencer and add credibility to your business and brand. It can also drive traffic to your website.
LinkedIn is a powerful tool. Use it to make new connections, generate leads, and build your brand. It’s an effective method of recruiting new talent, so use it to access qualified job applicants.
Here’s a quick taste of some of the topics we’ll discuss:
- The benefits of LinkedIn
- Building an influential presence
- Creating content to engage and drive traffic to your website
- Rules and etiquette—how and how not to behave on LinkedIn
This workshop is for small business owners who want to:
- Start a LinkedIn profile
- Grow their LinkedIn following
- Better utilise LinkedIn for your small business
The one-off membership cost of $55 provides you with access to the series of workshops, mentoring and webinars.