- This event has passed.
Social Media Marketing 101 for Small Business
July 8, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
This online workshop “Social Media Marketing 101 for Small Business” is being delivered as part of the ASBAS Digital Solutions program.
To successfully register for this online workshop, businesses must fit the following criteria:
- Victorian business
- Active ABN
- Under 20 employees
**If you have any questions please call MIC on (03) 94901402 or email firstname.lastname@example.org**
Social Media Marketing 101
Social media can help your small business maintain customer connections. Build significant networks by establishing a presence where your potential customers congregate social media. Creating an account is the first step, but this workshop will teach you the ins-and-outs of posting, connecting, and managing your social media accounts.
Learn which social media platforms are best for finding your target audience, the intricacies of each channel for business, and how to increase brand loyalty and boost web traffic.
Here’s a quick taste of some of the topics we’ll discuss:
- Why social media is important for small business
- Which platforms will drive the most customers to your small business
- Creating a content distribution strategy to maintain a consistent brand
- Utilising social media management tools to schedule posts and analyse performance
This online workshop is for small business owners who want to:
- Learn about the various social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc)
- Create and optimise social media profiles/pages for their small business
- Walk away with practical knowledge and the confidence to use social media!
Register for this online workshop to take advantage of social media and improve the online reach of your small business!
The replay for this online workshop will be available for one week only, this will be accessible to those who have registered for this particular online workshop.