The Power of Consumers
April 20 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
If you want to cut through all the marketing noise to get noticed and build a sustainable business, then let your customers guide your marketing strategy. Learn how to identify who your ideal customer is. Find out how to determine what matters most to them, what media they consume, where they are and how you can help.
Take those insights and apply them to shape your branding and messaging. Transform every interaction your customers have with your business into one that delights. Learn the process to amplify that delight into one of the most powerful and cost-effective marketing tactics. This workshop provides practical tools to understand your target market and improve the effectiveness of your marketing to increase your business revenue.
Here’s a quick taste of some of the topics we’ll discuss:
- Understand the value of placing your customers at the heart of your marketing strategy
- Clearly identify your ideal client with a seven-step process
- Get the detailed blueprint on how to discover what matters to your clients, what brands appeal, what media they consume and what words and images to use. No more guesswork required
- Adopt a formulaic process that takes those insights and brings them to life in your marketing strategy in a way that delights your target audience at every interaction
- Turn your customers into raving fans- a five point framework