We have allocated $10.5 million from the 2020/21 Budget to help locals impacted by coronavirus, COVID-19. Direct rate relief is one way to help you manage your immediate financial pressures.
Ratepayers and authorised representatives can apply for rates relief during times of coronavirus related hardship,
With an approved application we can support you in a combination of ways:
- partially-waiving your rates bill (applications open mid-August).
- changing your rates bill due date to 30 June 2021, interest-free.
$ 500 Waiver eligibility
- If your commercial or industrial business is experiencing hardship and receiving the JobKeeper payment.
Tenants of commercial properties paying rates need to provide either:
- a copy of a signed lease agreement
- contact details for the property owner or authorised managing agent
For full details on eligibility criteria and to lodge an application visit