This workshop is designed to give small businesses the tools, strategies, and knowledge on how to grow their business online.
The topics covered include:
- Investigating the different ways your business can sell online
- Automating business processes to increase efficiencies
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Systems Mechanisms of online marketing
- Digital disruption and the impact to your business
This workshop is being held at the Banyule Council office and presented by Business Victoria.
Date: Tuesday, 14 March 2023
Time: 10 AM – 1 PM
Location: Banyule City Council Level 3, 1 Flintoff Street Greensborough Vic 3088