- This event has passed.
SEO Foundations for Small Business
September 19 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm$25
Search Engine Optimisation is a marketing method that increases your website’s visibility in search engine results. Gone are the days of White Pages listings—now we’re talking Google and Amazon. Mobile technology has given control to consumers, so you need to position your small business where it can be found online.
Keywords play a pivotal role in SEO, alongside content, website updates, and various types of links.
Here’s a quick taste of some of the topics we’ll discuss:
- Why SEO is critical for the success of your business
- Simple steps to optimise your website’s SEO
- Finding the best keywords for your industry using Google Keyword Planner tool
- How Google My Business can enhance your online presence
- SEO tips: what to do and what not to do
This workshop is for small business owners who want to:
- Learn about Search Engine Optimisation
- Understand how to improve their website’s visibility in search rankings
- Walk away with practical knowledge and the confidence to optimise their website!
Register for this workshop to learn how to use SEO to improve your website’s search ranking and increase traffic for your business.
** BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL **