- This event has passed.
Simple Steps to Building a Website
September 12, 2018 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm$25
Websites are a critical communication channel for businesses. Most consumers rely on the internet to find the product or service they need, so without a website, your small business is missing a critical opportunity for discovery. It’s time to level up your marketing with an online presence.
This workshop will guide you through a digital strategy and details for creating a basic WordPress website.
Here’s a quick taste of some of the topics we’ll discuss:
- Where and how to buy a domain name and website hosting
- Structuring a basic website for easy user navigation
- The power of content builders/content management systems
- How to use open-source website builders such as WordPress
This workshop is for small business owners who want to:
- Create a basic website or update their existing site
- Develop their online presence
- Walk away with a better understanding of the process required to build their own website
Register for this workshop to learn how to approach building your own website for your business.
BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL
How it works:
- Purchase a $25 Standard Ticket to attend this workshop
- Purchase a $55 Premium Ticket to attend all 4 workshops in the Series ( Contact the Melbourne Innovation Centre)
ASBAS Digital Solutions Greensborough Series