Marketing is one of the most important ways to drive new business and communicate your customer value proposition. Done right, it can prompt a flurry of activity. Done wrong, it’s a waste of time and money.
This accessible digital marketing workshop will give you the skills, tools and practical advice you need to create and execute an effective marketing strategy.
Here’s a quick taste of some of the topics we’ll discuss:
- The difference between various online marketing channels, including social media, Google AdWords, website banners and emails
- Building an effective digital marketing strategy
- Developing realistic goals
- Optimising your campaign (or Business-As-Usual) activity to ensure you’re spending your money efficiently and tapping into unexplored opportunities
This workshop is for small business owners who want to:
- Learn about the various—and most effective—ways to market online
- Develop their digital marketing skills
- Walk away with practical knowledge and the confidence to start marketing!
Register for this workshop to learn how to use digital marketing to drive engagement and sales for your business.