Now’s the time to discover Banyule’s retail precincts and their amazing offerings.
Introducing our ‘Shop To It Campaign’, a 12 part video series presented by Priscilla Moca, a local, 3AW and Channel 7 News reporter, and appreciator of Banyule’s hidden gems; an ice creamery that has won a whopping seven Royal Melbourne Fine Food Awards, a talented cobbler with old school charm and a hair dresser making her mark on the New York fashion scene, just to highlight a few. With so many local treasures just around the corner, why would you go anywhere else? Shop To It in Banyule.
View the episodes below
If every adult living in Banyule spent just $5 more a week at locally owned businesses rather than buying on line or spending outside Banyule, an additional $15 million could be captured in the local community each year and an additional 316 local jobs created. *
* Figures based on Banyule Food and Beverage Industry and an adult population of 99,867.
Banyule’s Shopping Centres.
- Bell Street Mall Traders Association
- Eaglemont Traders Association
- East Ivanhoe Traders Association
- Greensborough Chamber of Commerce
- Heidelberg Central Traders Association
- Ivanhoe Business Association
- Lower Plenty Traders Association
- Macleod Traders Association
- Montmorency Traders Association
- Rosanna Traders Association
- Watsonia Traders Association