ARE YOU READY TO SHARE YOUR LOVE LOCALLY? WE ARE GIVING YOU THE CHANCE TO WIN
A $500 GIFT CARD TO SPEND IN BANYULE
Whip out your smartphone and start snapping your interactions with your favorite businesses in the ‘burbs of Banyule.
1. Snap a photo of yourself buying from or interacting with your favourite local business/es
2. Upload it to Instagram or Facebook between 1st of July and 31 August 2019.
3. Include #shoptoitinBanyule and the name of the shop in the post
4. Follow @banyulebusiness to find out if you are the lucky winner
You can enter as many times as you like so start snapping! The most original entries that encapsulate the Banyule community will be awarded the winners! (four winners over the promotional period)
Don’t have Social Media or prefer not to post publically? No worries! Email us your photo at email@example.com
What’s up for grabs?
Take your pick! A $500 gift card from one of the following shopping precincts full of awesome products and services: Ivanhoe Shopping Centre, Heidelberg Central Shopping Centre, Greensborough Plaza and Lower Plenty Shopping Centre.
What’s in it for our businesses?
Not only are we encouraging locals to spend locally, the most photographed business over the year will win a team pass to OZTENPIN Bowling in Greensborough. (10 double game passes)
What’s in it for our community?
Spending $5 or more a week locally will pump $15 million back into the community each year and create 316 local jobs. So many important reasons to ‘Shop To It’ in Banyule
For more information or to get in touch with Banyule Business, call us on 9433 7763 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Now’s the time to discover Banyule’s retail precincts and their amazing offerings.
Introducing our ‘Shop To It Campaign’, a 12 part video series presented by Priscilla Moca, a local, 3AW and Channel 7 News reporter, and appreciator of Banyule’s hidden gems; an ice creamery that has won a whopping seven Royal Melbourne Fine Food Awards, a talented cobbler with old school charm and a hair dresser making her mark on the New York fashion scene, just to highlight a few. With so many local treasures just around the corner, why would you go anywhere else? Shop To It in Banyule.
View the episodes below
If every adult living in Banyule spent just $5 more a week at locally owned businesses rather than buying on line or spending outside Banyule, an additional $15 million could be captured in the local community each year and an additional 316 local jobs created. *
* Figures based on Banyule Food and Beverage Industry and an adult population of 99,867.
Banyule’s Shopping Centres.
- Bell Street Mall Traders Association
- Eaglemont Traders Association
- East Ivanhoe Traders Association
- Greensborough Chamber of Commerce
- Heidelberg Central Traders Association
- Ivanhoe Business Association
- Lower Plenty Traders Association
- Macleod Traders Association
- Montmorency Traders Association
- Rosanna Traders Association
- Watsonia Traders Association