On Sunday 8 November the Victorian Premier announced further easing of restrictions that impact how business can operate. Read the full announcement
A summary of state-wide restrictions for the Third Step and Last Step of Victoria’s roadmap to reopening is now available for download here
The key to staying open will be:
- Ensuring you have activated a COVIDsafe plan
- Your business is operating in accordance with the current industry restart guidelines.
Your COVIDSafe Plan must demonstrate:
- your actions to help prevent the introduction of coronavirus (COVID-19) to your workplace
- the type of face mask or personal protective equipment (PPE) required for your workforce
- how you will prepare for, and respond to, a suspected or confirmed case of coronavirus (COVID-19) in your workplace
- how you will meet all the requirements set out by the Victorian Government. Some higher-risk industries or workplaces have additional requirements of employers and employees.
Get started on your COVIDsafe plan today using the templates avaialble from www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/covidsafe-plan
Industry restart guidelines
Industry restart guidelines contain the detail you require to operate in accordance with the current restrictions.
A number of industry restart guides are now available to support your return. Click the link to download guides for:
- Allied Health and Primary Care
- Hair and Beauty Services
- Outdoor Attractions and Experiences
- Physical Recreation- Indoor and Outdoor
- Real Estate
- Tourism (Tours and Transport)
- Warehousing, Wholesaling, Postal and Non-Chilled Distribution
To find out more about industry restart visit www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/guidance-sectors