- This event has passed.
Navigating COVID-19 support and opportunities: Keeping your small business on track
November 18, 2020 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 amFree
Delivered by Business Victoria
A workshop that defines the difficulties and issues currently facing sole traders and small business owners.
This 2-hour workshop is specifically designed for sole traders and small business owners in metro Melbourne and regional Victoria who are finding it difficult to make ends meet during the COVID-19 restrictions.
The workshop will cover the burning issues affecting people working in home-based, retail, hospitality and other affected small businesses. The workshop includes:
• The definition of hardship; applying for benefits and support; trader’s rights under financial hardship; eligibility
• Managing your business loans, tenancy rights, types of providers who can help
• Employee support and assistance – including wellbeing support, ways to manage them through this time, fair work; apprentice and trainee information
• Superannuation and early release hardship options
•Government programs and services (local, state & federal)
• Opportunities to pursue during COVID – pivoting your business; mentoring, upskilling, free online learning opportunities and other helpful resources.
A Zoom link will be emailed to you 2 days prior to the workshop from email@example.com.
Booking Link : https://bit.ly/34mOA1C