In this 2 minute read, we share with you our TOP 5 tips for submitting your best application possible.
Unfortunately, we are not able to fund all grant applications and as such the highest scoring applications will receive full or partial funding.
To give yourself the best possible chance of success, here are our TOP 5 tips for a great grant application.
- Start the application process as early possible and give yourself sufficient time to collate the required information and write a compelling application. Double check that you have provided all of the required documentation before submitting your application.
- Attend the free grant writing workshop. Click here to book! If you are unable to obtain a ticket or cannot make the session email email@example.com for a copy of the recorded session.
- Include market research to demonstrate the need of your project, illustrate your target market and viability of your project.
- Contact the Economic Development Team via email firstname.lastname@example.org if unsure of your eligibility or an application question, Seek guidance on how the grant is acquitted and evaluated.
- Consider applying for the smaller grant. The application requirements for the Business Coaching and Development grants are less than the Business Support Grant. If you do not have the time to complete a Business Support Grant application to your highest quality, consider whether a Coaching and Development grant can be utilised by your business instead.